MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES AT AIS
It is a proven fact that race fans support the people, that support racing. Become part of the loop and sign on with the Adirondack International Speedway today. It will be an advantage for you and your company not to mention for the betterment of the "Fastest Family Fun in Northern New York!"
For more information on how you can become a part of the fastest growing sport in America call the Speedway at (315) 346-RACE.
Just look at the different ways you can get involved!
• Sponsor Your Night at the Races! (Ex. "Gillee's NAPA Night")
• Sponsor a Structure (Ex. The "Haun Welding Supply Scoreboard")
• Billboard Advertisement
• Driver Bonuses (Ex. "Lloyd Roes & Sons, LLC. Halfway Bonus, "Meyer Trucking 7th Place Bonus"
• Website Advertisement
• Event Advertisement (Ex. "GotGoodCheese.com 500")
• and much, much more!
Depending on the direction you take with our marketing team you will gain access to the following areas, as well as entitle your group to some of the incentives below:
The Paddock Located outside of turn #1, elevated above the track for easy viewing, the Paddock is a relaxing area adjacent to the main grandstand where you and your group can take a front row seat to our premier racing action.
The Hospitality House Located alongside the paddock area, the house is a three story establishment that leaves two balcony areas to view the racing action from. Inside you are accommodated with full living quarters including bathrooms and shower. The house also features a refridgerator, stoves, and microwaves including couches, to kick back and relax on during intermission time. It truly is a one of a kind experience.
The Pavilion Our pavilion area has accommodated parties of up to 500 people. Located down behind our Hospitality House and Paddock Area, a clean and comfortable walk brings you down to this area. With accommodations to book chicken BBQ’s, autograph sessions, as well as large gatherings, the Pavilion Area is a break from the sun, not to mention a clean relaxing atmosphere in our great outdoors.
Some potential marketing bonuses may include:
• Pace Car Rides
• Unlimited Banner Space
• Public Address Announcements and/or Interviews
• Waving of the Green Flag in one selected event
• Official Grand Marshall (the calling of “Gentleman Start Your Engines”)
• Unlimited Booth or Table Space
• Post-Race Activities (Victory Lane Photos w/ Your Company Representatives & Banner)
• Speedway Tours
...and many more, you make the call!